Thursday, March 20, 2008

I’m Still a Man

I felt hungry a little while ago. I hadn't gone to Carl's in a while. So I went. I had this conversation:


 

RFB: I'm still deciding, oh I'd like the chili fries, six dollar guack burger, the six south west, and gees do you think that will fill me up?


 

Clerk: Sir that's two six dollar burgers and chili fries; I don't think you can eat anymore.


 

RFB: OK then I'll get the teriyaki burger as well.


 

The clerk then looked at me like I was crazy and placed the order. After I had eaten all the burgers and fries with ease I dumped all the paper in the trash and the clerk looked at me as with the look of I can't believe he just did that.

Me: 1, People who doubt my ability to be both stupid and consume: 0

7 comments:

Mk said...

hahahaha

Joy said...

I'm impressed.

Cameron said...

Oh man, I haven't been there in a long time.

I'm hungry.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Dan said...

Weak.

RealFruitBeverage said...

Yes I know I have done greater feats of eating Dan but I'm an old man now and am trying to watch my figure. As a good friend of mine told me, I better watch my figure or nobody else will. Besides I still want to be able to physically function later.

I'm sure I'll top this one. My stupidity is only matched by my ability to act on it.

JElsie said...

That's pretty funny bud.... and yet, it doesn't surprise me.