Sunday, November 04, 2007

Green Time

You know I’ve seen my fair share of crappy movies. I’m talking I wonder how some of these ideas get the OK. I’ve concluded that movie execs will pretty much give any movie idea a chance. That is unless you got a really good idea that is based on good plot and will require convincing acting. So I thought to myself what kind of movies would I like to make? I’ve already discussed this with a few of my friends and I have two that come to mind.

The first movie is called “8 string cowboy”. An old buddy of mine told me about the idea of a cowboy that went around with a guitar and got into adventures. I thought that would be really cool if this cowboy knew kung fu. Obviously it would have to be a western. What is the source of conflict; zombies. You got it, a guitar playing kung fu master cowboy in a zombie survival western. I’m thinking of making a twist to it by having it set in the future where it is a post apocalyptic nuclear western. Honestly how many of you wouldn’t want to see this movie?

The second movie is called “B +”. It has Eric Roberts playing a super villain sorcerer who is the head of a crime syndicate ran by various thugs played by the Baldwin family. The sorcerer can only be defeated by the brothers of destiny. The brothers are actually long lost brothers played by Jean Claude Van Dam and Steven Seagal. Pretty straight forward right? Here is the twist, two other brothers think they are the brothers of destiny and so does everyone else. These brothers are played by Pauly Shore and Rob Schneider. It isn’t that you would want to watch this move, it is you can’t help but watch this movie.

4 comments:

Dan said...

Let me know when those come out, we can totally get together and watch them

Anonymous said...

Isn't it illegal for Pauly Shore to appear in any more movies?

Well, it oughta be.

RealFruitBeverage said...

If it were illegal it would just add to the delicious forbidden fruit of B+.

Unknown said...

I think someone already made "8 String Cowboy," but it was called "The English Patient."

Okay, that's not true...but, let's be honest, "The English Patient" would have been a lot less boring if it had been a post-nuclear-apocalypse-zombie western.

Just sayin'.