Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Most Dangerous Game

I love water. Water is a great thing. I love the ocean, lakes, rivers, and drinking water. As with the rest of life your love can be the one that hurts the most. I remember back in the day I use to play this game called gulp poker. Since the group decided not to bet money we would bet drinks of water. (Neither I or my friends were into drinking spirited beverages.) I'm also a horrible poker player, but in this area I have a lot of wealth. Yes I can drink a lot of water. One game my friend/nemesis(at the time) got me pretty good on one hand. I ended up drinking so much water that I threw up, well water. Now you would think that my water stupidity would end there; oh how little you know me if you thought so. I've discovered a new game. The game is called lets drink all the water in the buffalo (or whatever ride you are in). Now the game starts to really get interesting when you load about 24-30 liters of water in said pimpin ride. I ended up drinking 7 liters of water in one sitting. Needless to say this is a stupid game, but hey it's what I do.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Ahh gulp poker. The memories, the stupidity.

And yes, you do suck at poker.

What do you do when you need to puke in the buffalo? I would imagine puke in a giant hot metal thingy doesn't make it smell better.

RealFruitBeverage said...

Well there was a puking instance (not by me mind you). In this case we simply used the emergency escape hatch. And yes it would smell worse if it landed inside. No AC some smelly guys in a little air flow area for over 10 hours, you get the picture. Some words of wisdom, don't try to catch up to me if I have a 3 liter lead in less than a half hour. The vomiting issue isn't the worst however. Lets just say that much water makes you feel very regular. Soon you start eating salt just to hold what you got. I even got my Oxygen percentage in my blood to drop 5%. Yeah that's thinning out the blood. Once again not smart, in fact stupid, real stupid, but it's what I do.

Mk said...

Some lady just died from drinking too much water in a radio competition to earn that new nintendo system. So yes, this game is very lethal don't let those alchoholics poke any jokes!